Tickets are $15/person at the door
, cash only please. Bring all the important people in your life who are helping you plan this special event.
Save Time and Money:
Pre-Register to receive $5 off per person
. If you pre-purchase tickets print your confirmation page and bring it to the Will Call ticket counter. Your tickets will be held until you arrive.
Why should I go?
- variety of businesses in one place to gather information. Save money and compare prices - vendor show specials & giveaways. See what's available -- there maybe new things you were unaware of.
- it's a room full of people who love weddings!
- our couture fashions might show your perfect dress!
- covered parking in the back of the Convention Center.
What should I bring to the show?
Pre-Printed Address Labels/Business Cards
- Many of the vendors will ask you for contact information and enter you in drawings to win prizes for your wedding day. Filling out your name and phone number over and over can get tiring and time consuming. By using address labels found at your local business supply store you can include other information not found on a typical address label such as groom's name and wedding date.
Bring your wedding calendar/planner
- many vendors will set up appointments to meet with you after the show.
Have your check book or credit card on hand
if you want to actually book a service or hold your date with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.